Frequently Asked Questions
WHY SHOULD I HIRE A PROFESSIONAL COLOR CONSULTANT?
- To SAVE TIME. You could spend hours looking for inspiration on Pinterest, staring at hundreds of paint chips in the store, and testing dozens of colors on your wall, or you could hire a color consultant to select your colors for you in an hour or two.
- To SAVE MONEY. You could spend a small fortune buying sample pots of paint, hire the labor to get your project done, then hate the color and decide to start over. A color consultant can prevent this costly scenario.
- To SELECT THE RIGHT COLORS for your specific home. Color consultants know oodles about color, but they are also skilled at choosing color based on the undertones and light exposure currently at play in your home.
- To encourage you to STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. Color consultants can reveal fabulous colors that work well in your home that you might never have discovered on your own.
- To help you MAKE A DECISION. If you are distressed about which color to choose, have a painter anxious to get started on your project, or if you and your partner are at odds about color preferences, a color consultant can help you quickly and painlessly make a decision about your home’s paint colors.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE COLOR HARMONY AT HOME?
There are many options when it comes to professional advice about decorating your home. Why pay handsomely for an interior designer or decorator to select your paint colors when you could save money hiring a Certified Color Consultant instead? I’m Angelle with Color Harmony at Home and color selection is ALL that I do. I have been doing it for years and absolutely love my job! I also do most of the painting in my own home and generously share my tips and tricks with clients. If you’d like to learn more about me and my certification CLICK HERE. To learn more about my in-person color consulting services and prices CLICK HERE.
WHAT IS THE COST OF A COLOR CONSULTATION?
Pricing for In-Person Color Consultation services can be found HERE.
I CANNOT FIND MY CUSTOM PAINT COLOR PALETTE. MAY I REQUEST ANOTHER COPY?
DOES COLOR HARMONY AT HOME HAVE A WARRANTY OR MONEY BACK POLICY?
Yes it does. For all the details CLICK HERE.
WHAT IS YOUR SERVICE AREA FOR IN-PERSON COLOR CONSULTATIONS?
HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN IN-PERSON COLOR CONSULTATION?
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SCHEDULE AN IN-PERSON COLOR CONSULTATION SERVICE?
You will receive an email confirming our appointment for your service(s) as well as a link to a short questionnaire to be completed online. Your answers help me to prepare in advance, making our time together more efficient.
WHAT DO I DO IF I NEED TO RESCHEDULE OR CANCEL AN IN-PERSON COLOR CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT?
WHAT HAPPENS DURING AND AFTER THE IN-PERSON PAINT COLOR CONSULTATION?
We take a tour of your home, discussing your decorating goals and color objectives as well as the answers to your questionnaire. I note the undertones of your finishes and furnishings and with the help of large painted sample boards, select paint color options that meet your goals and work in your spaces. Together we narrow the choices until reaching the perfect colors that put a smile on your face. You receive a folder with a palette of your new colors plus instructions on how to test your paint colors. Painted sample sheets of your new colors arrive at your home via FedEx within two business days. I follow up with you one week later. Contact me at any time with questions about your consultation. CLICK HERE, e-mail [email protected], or call 504-458-1416.